From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Bundle of Winterberries||Service||Exotic||2,688|
|Mini Chicken||Miniature||Rare||105,000 +|
|String of Grawl Prayer Beads||Amulet||Rare||21,000|
|String of Grawl Prayer Beads||Amulet||Exotic||42,000|
|Unbound Mining Pick||Mining pick||Fine||4,900|
|Unbound Logging Axe||Logging axe||Fine||4,900|
|Unbound Harvesting Sickle||Harvesting sickle||Fine||4,900|
|Friend of the Grawl||Trophy||Exotic||7,000|
- Friend of the Grawl requires that the player has started the Bitterfrost Frontier Master collection, and is only available for purchase once.
- Jormag's corruption. If you're feeling agreeable, the grawl and I could use your assistance. It would appear that you have not yet succumbed to
I don't plan to turn either, so what can I do for you?
- icebrood have been coming at us from every side. Anything you can do to help us cull their numbers would be greatly appreciated. The
Just kill some of them?
- trolls are fond of those giant icicles, so maybe breaking those will keep them at bay. Well, you can start by thining their ranks, yes. The
What about the grawl?
- Building shrines for their goddess Chokocooka helps keep them at ease. If you can build shrines like theirs, they will consider you an ally.
- Consider it done.
- Koda, it looks like you've fostered an alliance with the grawl. On top of that, things are quieter. If you need anything, don't hesistate to ask. We owe you a debt. By
- Now that you mention it.
- Maybe later.