From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Defeat the Legendary bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Terror of the Mountain
- Spawns a Head of Starcaller after reaching certain amount of HP.
- Any 3 of the effects granted by Unstable Magic Abilities
- Claw - Starcaller bites with two of its heads.
- Charge - Starcaller charges at a foe.
- Electric Meteor Barrage
- Frozen Meteorite - Starcaller calls down two waves of frosty meteors, each striking a random location around. Enemies hit receive damage and are knocked down.
- Fiery Meteor - Starcaller calls down two waves of frosty meteors, each striking a random location around. Enemies hit receive damage and are knocked down.
- Tri-Elemental Breath - Starcaller breaths a different element with each of its heads, dealing high damage and knocking down targets.
- Flame Pool - Severed heads leave a pool that does pulsing damage instead.
- Lightning Ball - Shoots a ball that explodes in a lingering AoE, damaging and stunning enemies.
- Stolen skills
|Chest of the Bounty Hunter's Helm||Container||Exotic||1|
|Mini Lightning Hydra Head||Miniature||Rare||1|
|Mini Fire Hydra Head||Miniature||Rare||1|
|Mini Frost Hydra Head||Miniature||Rare||1|
|Treasure Hunting Kit||Gizmo||Basic||1|
- Each head is attuned to different element, same as the Legendary Triq Griz Grolak.