Slay the octovine! (northgate)
Slay the octovine!
- Octovine [North]
- Layers of Slime Protection: 15
- Primary article: Battle in Tarir
- Covered in Slime — The octovine is covered in slime that makes it immune to conditions and damage. A concentrated dose of herbicide may prove useful.
- Covered in Slime — The tendril is covered in slime from the octovine, making it immune to conditions and damage. Herbicide may dispel the slime and weaken the tendril.
Players equip the Bramble Begone bundle at the start of the room and shoot them at the octovine to decrease the slime layers, while Enchanted Armor users focus on protecting the players by knocking/pulling away Triggerblossoms, and disabling/killing enemies.Herbicide Spray is used to destroy the vine walls that surround the octovine (not the octovine itself). Once these vines are removed, build Herbicide Turrets and use its Fire skill to remove one slime layer per shot. The skill works similarly to a mortar. The skill does deal damage to allies, so it is recommended to set up the Herbicide Turret a little further back, so that the user and turret are not affected by friendly fire.
|1||Herbicide Spray||2¼||1||Spray a cone of herbicide to damage bramble vines.|
|2||Herbicide Turret||Convert your weapon into a turret that fires a concentrated blast of herbicide. Requires 99 ammunition.|
|1||Fire||8¼||5||Press and hold to fire a shot. Hold down to shoot farther. Turret will be destroyed.|
- Elite Mordrem Flopper
- Elite Mordrem Stomper
- Elite Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Elite Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Elite Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Mordrem Arrowhead
- Mordrem Breacher
- Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Punisher
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Stalker
- Veteran Mordrem Guard Sniper
- Event start
- Priory Alchemist: Mordrem won't be taking Tarir today. Not if I can help it.
- Priory Alchemist: We have plenty of devices handy. Use them to your advantage.