Simon is a celestial hungry cat inside the Shattered Observatory Fractal. He can be accessed on any fractal level after the fractal is over; head back to the three-portal hub room and go through the northern portal to find Simon next to a headstone.
At first the path to the portal will be locked. It can be unlocked by using the control panel in the center of the hub. After going through the portal, you'll encounter golems. Some are hostile but most of them are not aggressive. Simon can be found after scaling some cliffs.
- This celestial...cat...looks at you expectantly.
- golden fractal relics. The cat seems hungry for
- cubes of stabilized dark energy. The cat seems hungry for
- integrated fractal matrices. The cat seems hungry for
- +9 agony infusions. The cat seems hungry for
- unstable cosmic essences.
The cat seems hungry for
- It purrs happily. (Upon giving any of the items)
- It's not interested in anything I have.
- No, cat! This isn't food!
- After Simon has been fed all items, before joining the player's home instance
- The celestial cat gives you a welcoming look.
- Want to come home with me, buddy?
- After Simon has joined the player's home instance
- Good cat.
- Simon must be fed all 5 of his desired "food" items, and spoken to a 6th time before he will move in to the player's home instance:
- In the Dreamer's Terrace, Simon is in the topmost house above the Ghostly Cat.
- In the Hunter's Hearth, Simon is on a bed just past the entrance.
- In the Applied Development Lab, Simon is on top of the doorway to the upper lab room.
- In the Salma District, Simon is on a crate at the end of Rook's Row.
- In the Hero's Canton, Simon is on a barrel near the Wintersday Tree.