From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Seraph-Issue Jacket||Medium coat||Fine||23||273|
|Seraph-Issue Coat||Light coat||Fine||23||273|
|Seraph-Issue Breastplate||Heavy coat||Fine||23||273|
|Seraph-Issue Jacket of Divinity||Medium coat||Masterwork||23||546|
|Seraph-Issue Coat of Divinity||Light coat||Masterwork||23||546|
|Seraph-Issue Breastplate of Divinity||Heavy coat||Masterwork||23||546|
|Seraph-Issue Shield of Force||Shield||Masterwork||23||364|
|Seraph-Issue Sword of Force||Sword||Masterwork||23||364|
|Seraph-Issue Warhorn of Force||Warhorn||Masterwork||23||364|
|Dwayna's Salmic Charm||Accessory||Fine||22||224|
|Mithril Harvesting Sickle||Harvesting sickle||Fine||60||378|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||28|
- centaurs will never quit! Will we never know peace? Those confounded
What can I do to help?
- You can kill some centaurs, clear their traps or clean up their unexploded siege weapon shots. You could also help rebuild this town.
- I'll do what I can to help.
- I should go.
- Seraph. Thank you. You have been a great help to the
- What have you got for sale?
- My pleasure.