From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Commemorative Beer Stein||Accessory||Masterwork||50||791|
|Commemorative Beer Stein||Accessory||Fine||50||399|
|Priory Explorer's Scepter||Scepter||Fine||52||322|
|Reinforced Explorer's Focus||Focus||Masterwork||52||644|
|Reinforced Priory Explorer's Scepter||Scepter||Masterwork||52||644|
|Recipe: Trail Mix||Recipe sheet||Fine||—||154|
|Pinenuts in Bulk||Container||Basic||—||112|
|Stein of Kyesjard Special Reserve||Alcohol||Exotic||—||2,100|
- Merulf throws a great moot, eh? I wish I could partake, myself. Greetings, friend.
Why can't you relax and enjoy the party?
- People are drinking themselves senseless. There are dangerous creatures about. Also, my people are shirking their jobs.
It's a moot. Isn't drinking to be expected?
- Some people just don't know when to stop. They need to be roused, perhaps with a splash of water, to go home again.
- Got it. What else is bothering you?
- I'll see what I can do.
What sorts of dangerous creatures are lurking about?
- skritt sneaking around here. Add in drunks, and we could have trouble. I can't say I trust all the
- Okay, got it. Is that all that's on your mind?
- I think I can handle that.
- Your people are avoiding work at this party?
Seems a shame not to be able to enjoy this moot.
- Don't let my worries keep you from enjoying yourself. Have fun!
- I plan to. Is there anything else troubling you?
- Thank you. Good-bye.
- No time for partying, myself.
- Thanks for your help here at the moot.
- What have you got?
- My pleasure.