From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This release calendar is loosely adjusted to western time zones, as usually the game updates happen at 9:00 PST/PDT (16:00 UTC during winter/17:00 UTC during summer) for ArenaNet, located in Washington, USA.
- The following events are shown in the release calendar:
- Game updates, using UTC, multiple game updates on the same day are stored in the same page.
- Releases, permanent releases without an end date, usually released with a game update.
- Festivals (or releases with an end date), shifted by 50% to indicate that the festival starts and ends during the day.
- Special events, displayed with alternating colors, shifted by 50% to indicate that the special event starts and ends during the day.
- Technical restrictions:
- The number of events is restricted to at most six events at the same time and 250 in total per year.
- The maximum event duration is limited to two consecutive months.
- Any event exceeding these restrictions won't be displayed.