From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Late Notes - March 17, 2022
- Fixed a bug that was not always allowing players to reach the maximum of 30 total Build Storage Spaces.
Update - March 17, 2022
- Updated the defiance bar mechanic of the final encounter in the Battle for the Jade Sea meta-event to be more consistent and not reliant on chance. This change should ensure more opportunities for players to engage with the defiance bar mechanic and allow for additional damage phases.
- Reduced the amount of control effects needed to break the defiance bar of whirlpools in the final boss encounter of the "Battle for the Jade Sea" meta-event.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Igne Mossheart event chain to stall.
- All light refuges while fighting Igne Mossheart will now correctly protect players.
- Fixed an issue with the Cleansing Resonance skill in Seitung Province that could sometimes cause server crashes.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Verasha's scouting party to get left behind in the Igne Mossheart event chain.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the "Defeat the corrupted moa before it escapes" event chain in Echovald Wilds to stall.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reviving repair crew members during the "Protect the repair crew" events in New Kaineng City.
- Fixed a rare crash in the Seitung Province meta-event.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 126,713