Red World Citadel
Red World Citadel is the main spawning point of the Red team in Red Borderlands. It cannot be overrun by the opposing teams due to the number of powerful NPCs, giving the red team a final place to fall back if they lose everything else. The other team's citadels, the Green World Citadel and the Blue World Citadel, exist in each team's respective Borderlands zone. Each team's citadel has identical NPCs, services, WvW tutorials, trait retraining, crafting, repairs, weapons, and armor.
Locations and objectives
- Citadel Waypoint —
- Red Citadel Vista —
- Arcane Eye Agent [Repairs]
- Armor Embosser [Guild Armorer]
- Armor Master [Armorsmith]
- Battle Master [Weaponsmith]
- Battle Historian [WvW Tournament Rewards]
- Black Lion Trader [Trading Post]
- Crafting Supplier [Merchant]
- Guild Master [Guild Registrar]
- Instructor [Tutorials]
- Karma Trader [Equipment Trader]
- Laurel Merchant
- Master Strategist
- Outfitter [Merchant]
- Siege Master [Siege Merchant]
- Traps and Tricks [Outfitter]
- Weapon Master [Weaponsmith]
- Weapon Embosser [Guild Weaponsmith]
- Artisan (Master Armorsmith)
- Artisan (Master Artificer)
- Artisan (Master Chef)
- Artisan (Master Huntsman)
- Artisan (Master Jeweler)
- Artisan (Master Leatherworker)
- Artisan (Master Tailor)
- Artisan (Master Weaponsmith)
- Supply Depot has supplies if team won most recent Edge of the Mists round.
- Dolyak Tournament Statue in citadel gives one-time Dolyak's Blessing.
- Celebration Firecrackers in citadel during Lunar New Year event.
- Siege Deployment Blocked prevents using siege weapons in most of the area.
- NPCs are friendly allies when on the same team, but otherwise are hostile enemies.