From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Prince Bakkal is a Vabbian prince who can be found in Vehjin Palace.
|Lump of Coal (10)||Crafting material||Basic||5 20|
|Bag of Coffee Beans||Crafting material||Basic||21|
|Jug of Water (10)||Crafting material||Basic||2|
|Formerly Priceless Heirloom||Consumable||Fine|
|Funerary Incense (1 per day)||Crafting material||Exotic||+ + +|
Today's Trade Crates
|Trader's Key||Rare||245 +|
|House of Daoud Metal Crate||Masterwork||630 +|
|House of Daoud Wood Crate||Masterwork||630 +|
|House of Daoud Cloth Crate||Masterwork||630 +|
|House of Daoud Trophy Crate||Masterwork||630 +|
|House of Daoud Leather Crate||Masterwork||630 +|
Mordant Armory Recipes and Gear
Crystal Desert Collectibles and Rewards
|Show of Support: Vehjin Palace||Consumable||Exotic||7,000|
|Mini Awakened Occultist||Miniature||Exotic|
- Awakened. Obviously I have this situation under control, mostly. But it's unclear to me how we will get through this without our beloved
Obviously. How can I help?
- Servants handled all of our menial tasks undoubtedly beneath us. But the smell is nigh unbearable. You don't appear to be a noble...can you provide us a demonstration of sanitation techniques?
- I'll see what I can do.
- Sorry, can't help right now.
- Know that you have done your prince a great service. The smell of dead vermin is a clear improvement over the smell of brimming chamber pots and molding leftovers. I offer my thanks, commoner.
- Got anything for sale?
- Happy to have served, Highness.