Participate in the demolition derby!
Participate in the demolition derby!
- Preceded by
- Keep the furnace firing to help manufacture new plate metal!
Participate in the demolition derby! is a level 80 event that occurs in Festival Promenade, after Keep the furnace firing to help manufacture new plate metal! ends successfully.
- Destruction level:
- Time limit: 6:00
To start, one need to interact with any Unoccupied Dune Roller, which then offers a prompt to join one of the High Legions, granting their appropriate effect:
After selecting legion you'll be representing, it will stay active as an Effect for the rest of the event, along the Derby Car effect when transformed. You can fully participate in the demolition after the legion selection, which means use new spells to eliminate other players, who joined other legions than you. Sometimes small blue holograms appear on the ground, which increase health.
Event ends when the timer runs out or destruction level reaches 100%.
|1||Rocket||¼||Fires a rocket projectile that deals siege damage.|
|2||Burst of Speed||10||Rush forward, evading attacks and leaving behind a trail of fire.|
|3||Smoke Screen||½||15||Lay down a smoke screen behind you, blocking enemy projectiles.|
|4||Pounce||1||20||Leap at your foes, stunning them.|
|5||Incendiary Rocket Barrage||1¼||35||Fire three incendiary rockets. On impact, these rockets will leave behind patches of fire.|
- Event start
- Marsa Jawcatcher: Welcome to the Iron Legion Arena of Destructio, where our meanest machines destroy each other for your entertainment!
- Marsa Jawcatcher: The shine of the wheel. The rumble of the engine. The devastation of a well-aimed rocket launch! See it all right here!
- Marsa Jawcatcher: Drivers, to your death machines! Bring glory to your legion, and spectacle to your adoring fans!
- During the event
- Marsa Jawcatcher: A brutal demolition!
- Marsa Jawcatcher: After all those terrible fiery deaths last time, all Iron Legion dune rollers now come standard with ejection seats!
- Marsa Jawcatcher: Our latest dune rollers have limited stealth capabilities! Go on, press the button! You know you want to!
- Marsa Jawcatcher: Oh! What increadible firepower!
- Marsa Jawcatcher: Look at 'em go! It's a knock-down, drag-out fight to the finish!
- Marsa Jawcatcher: These drivers are meciless!
- If Blood Legion wins
- Marsa Jawcatcher: It's a massacre! A murder spree! It's the Blood Legion taking the win! I'm sure Ruinbringer will love that.
- If Iron Legion wins
- Marsa Jawcatcher: And the Iron Legion takes it all! Can't say I'm surprised, folks! These are our dune rollers, after all!
- If Flame Legion wins
- Marsa Jawcatcher: Our champions of the hour coming in hot: it's the Flame Legion! Masters of magic and machines, a double threat!
- If Ash Legion wins
- Marsa Jawcatcher: It's the Ash Legion, sneaking up from behind to win it all! I'll be honest, I didn't even know they were there!
- Event success
- Marsa Jawcatcher: What a show! Magnificent, chaotic, worth the price of admission and then some!
- Marsa Jawcatcher: Keep the chaos rolling with your very own dune roller! Now available at the Iron Legion pavilion!
- Forgekeeper Santia Fiercehammer: You destroyed half of all our dune rollers!
- Marsa Jawcatcher: Supply and demand! Halve the supply, double the demand!
- Forgekeeper Santia Fiercehammer: That's not how that works!
- Marsa Jawcatcher: Trust me, everyone'll be tripping over themselves to get into a dune roller. Make sure they're ready!
- Event failure
- Marsa Jawcatcher: Where's all my death and mayhem? I wanted devastation, remember? Ah, forget it, we lost the crowd.
- Marsa Jawcatcher: I'll scare up another group. But next time, I expect you all to deliver some serious chaos!