Unoccupied Dune Roller
The Unoccupied Dune Roller is a charr-made tank used in the demolition derby in order to convince attendees to purchase their own Dune Rollers from the Iron Legion Camp.. It can be used by any player, turning the other dune rollers occupied by players as foes, allowing players to fight each other in an arena.
|1||Rocket||¼||Fires a rocket projectile that deals siege damage.|
|2||Burst of Speed||10||Rush forward, evading attacks and leaving behind a trail of fire.|
|3||Smoke Screen||½||15||Lay down a smoke screen behind you, blocking enemy projectiles.|
|4||Pounce||1||20||Leap at your foes, stunning them.|
|5||Incendiary Rocket Barrage||1¼||35||Fire three incendiary rockets. On impact, these rockets will leave behind patches of fire.|
- Before you join the Demo Derby, you have to declare a legion to rep.
- If charr:
- verification requested] My legion! For (legion)! [
- Actually, I'll sit out.
- Prologue: Bound by Blood: Champion of All — Represent each legion at the Demolition Derby. (4 )
- Prologue: Bound by Blood: Demolition Derby Don — Reduce all your opponents to scrap. (3 )
- They come equipped with an ejection seat after nasty deaths, according to Marsa Jawcatcher.