From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 9 Hero points
- Game link
Manipulation. You and all your allies gain stealth for a short time.
- Stealth (6s): Invisible to foes.
- Number of Targets: 10
- Radius: 1,200
— In-game description
- Master of Manipulation — Manipulations grant aegis to yourself and nearby allies.
- Prismatic Understanding — Increased stealth duration from mesmer skills. Gain random boons while you are in stealth.
- Escape Artist — Create a clone when you gain stealth.
- As with all other mesmer skills that say they apply stealth, this skill does not actually provide Stealth. It provides Hide in Shadows, an effect with the same functionality as stealth. Hide in Shadows does not stack with stealth.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: