Living World magazine
The Living World magazines are official digital Guild Wars 2 magazine issues promoting Living World content such as The Icebrood Saga since 2019. The issues are hosted by ArenaNet and have a retro look reminiscent of video game magazines from the 1990s and early 2000s.
Magazine content includes artwork, interviews, written content from an in-universe perspective, lore articles, notable Living World NPC profiles, teases of upcoming Living World maps and events, and advertisements about Guild Wars 2 merchandise. The digital magazine has sections that can be interacted with via clicking on them. These sections open up embedded video content such as official trailers and zoom in on specific sections of text in larger articles to make the text more visible.
- Pg. 1: Embedded link to the Guild Wars 2 Living World: The Icebrood Saga Announce Trailer
- Pg. 2: Table of Contents
- Pg. 3: Ad for guildwars2.forfansbyfans.com
- Pg. 4: Interview with Creative Partner Mike Nash
- Pg. 5: Bound by Blood
- Pg. 6: Elder Dragons: Notes from the Field
- Pg. 7: Character Profiles: The Icebrood Saga
- Pg. 8: Ad for HyperX gaming gear and cosplay
- Pg. 9–12: Welcome to Grothmar Valley
- Introduction of events and locations in Grothmar Valley.
- Pg. 13: Destiny's Pledge by Snargle Goldclaw
- Pg. 14: Metal Legion tour poster
- Pg. 15: Ads for AlienWare Arena and Bangarang's Guild Wars 2 themed clothes
- Pg. 16: Ad for The Complete Art of Guild Wars: ArenaNet 20th Anniversary Edition preorder
- Back: The Icebrood Saga promo