Lionguard (Refugee Coordinator)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- As of May 12 2013
- The news spread like wildfire when the Molten Alliance got their final beatdown. Good news travels fast, I guess. Now maybe the refugees can get their lives back on track.
- Where are the refugees going now?
- I hope so. Bye.
- From 25 February 2013 to May 12 2013
- Not a refugee? Then stand clear. We've got tired and wounded refugees on the way, we don't need gawkers.
What I can
- Well, the shock's wearing off. Some of these refugees could use moral support. Talk to them.
What can you tell me about the situation here?
- I hear the Iron Legion is assessing the situation before they charge in. Initial reports indicate that it's dredge in Wayfarer Foothills and Flame Legion in Diessa Plateau. Simultaneous assaults — what are the odds?
So, who are the guards in blue and gold?
- They're Consortium. They do tourist stuff, like selling souvenirs. They jumped in to help the refugees with food and water. They're talking about building new homes for them on Southsun Cove too.
- Understood. Bye.
- Good question. See ya.
- All right.
- Gotcha. Will do.