From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Mortar and Pestle||Accessory||Masterwork||57||861|
|Mortar and Pestle||Accessory||Fine||57||434|
|Hunter's Speargun||Harpoon gun||Fine||59||539|
|Fine Hunter's Harpoon||Spear||Masterwork||59||1,071|
|Fine Hunter's Speargun||Harpoon gun||Masterwork||59||1,071|
|Fine Hunter's Trident||Trident||Masterwork||59||1,071|
|Shallots in Bulk||Container||Basic||—||112|
- krait. I'd show you around, but I'm rushing to come up with some potion defenses against the
- (If carrying Mysterious Plant)
- Try this strange plant...could be a useful ingredient.
Why are the krait attacking you?
- Nonmoa Lake. Unless I can come up with a defense, I fear we're next. Those serpents are killing everyone around
What sort of potions could you use to fight the krait?
- Explosive potions, healing potions, that sort of thing...if I could just get them to work.
Is there some way l could help you?
- I need help collecting plants to try as ingredients. My potions need testing, and you could even try making some, yourself.
- I'll see what I can do.
- I'd better get out of your way, then.
- Sounds dangerous around here. I'd better clear out.
I can't help noticing local wildlife is eating your potential ingredients...
- Oh no! Please, clear them away before they eat something vital!
- It's exterminatin' time!
- I'll just show myself out. Good luck.
- Thank you for lending a hand. Your help with these potions may just protect us all from the krait.
- Mind if I buy some for the road?
- I hope so. Good luck!
- Ichtaca is a Nahuatl word meaning "secretly".