Glorious Hero's armor
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Glorious Hero's armor|
Glorious Hero's armor is a PvP-exclusive Ascended or Legendary armor set that can only be earned through the Monthly Automated Tournaments. Crafting the legendary armor set requires the corresponding ascended armor piece.
|Skin preview codes|
- It is recommended that you do not attempt to stat change your precursor item with the standard stat swap recipe in the Mystic Forge. Whilst you will be provided with an item with the desired stats, it will have been replaced with a generic asended item that cannot be used as a legendary precursor.
- Glorious armor — A simple Exotic version without particle effect or animations.
- Ardent Glorious armor — A similar Ascended version but with less vibrant colors. Purchased with Ascended Shard of Glory.
- Mistforged Glorious Hero's armor — A similar Ascended version that requires PvP Rank: 100 and an equivalent Ardent Glorious armor wardrobe skin unlocked to purchase.
- Previously only obtainable through PvP-related events prior to the addition of Automated Tournaments in the June 20th, 2017 Game Patch.
|Light armor||Medium armor||Heavy armor|