Gate Hub Plaza
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Gate Hub Plaza used to be an island plaza in Lion's Arch with five asura gates. Each asura gate lead to a different city of the five main races. It was destroyed during the Battle for Lion's Arch and the gates have been moved to Coriolis Plaza.
Locations and objectives
- Gate Hub Plaza Waypoint
- Asura Gates
- Hoelbrak Asura Gate
- Black Citadel Asura Gate
- The Grove Asura Gate
- Rata Sum Asura Gate
- Divinity's Reach Asura Gate
- Traveler (norn): If I track a wounded animal through a gate, would the gate's energy cauterize the wound?
- Gate Technician: I...I haven't the faintest idea. My ears! What in intriguing question.
- Traveler (norn): What do your ears have to do with it?
- Traveler (sylvari): I hate gate travel. For a split second, I feel completely disconnected from the Dream.
- Traveler: It's perfectly safe. Gate travel was perfected centuries ago. Mishaps are exceedingly rare.
- Traveler (sylvari): I don't care about centuries. I'm worried about that one second when I'm all alone.
- Traveler: Why do you charge extra for oversized items? That service should be included.
- Gatekeeper: Fine. I'll even offer free gate travel if you provide me with a lifetime supply of rifles.
- Traveler: What would you do with so many rifles?
- Gatekeeper: Protect my precious gate from freeloaders.
- Gate Technician: I need to run a series of thermalogic diagnostics on the gate later.
- Gatekeeper: Any potential problems I should be concerned about?
- Gate Technician: There's a slight possibility of intermittent interruptions in power.
- Gatekeeper: Assuming everyone arrives in no more than one piece, I won't worry.
- Traveler: How long will it take to get to Divinity's Reach?
- Gatekeeper: Travel time is instantaneous, ma'am. You enter the gate here and exit there.
- Traveler: I need one of these between my house and the market.