From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Sun God Totem||Accessory||Fine||57||434|
|Sun God Totem||Accessory||Masterwork||57||861|
|Ring of the Sun-God||Ring||Fine||57||518|
|Ring of the Sun-God||Ring||Masterwork||57||1,029|
|Hylek Orange Hue Potion||Tonic||Basic||57||91|
- Legend says those markers keep away undead. We need to fix them or deal with the undead direclty
- Take this wood for new markers.
What's this about potions?
- We've been experimenting with different concoctions to combat undead. Some are more effective than others, but it would be a great help to test them against our enemy.
- I can help with that.
Why are there stacks of wood everywhere?
- We need more wood to repair our villages and territory markers, but these undead attacks have scared off all our workers.
- I'll bring back what wood I can.
What's wrong with the guards?
- They're dehydrated from standing watch for so long. The sun dries us out, making us easy prey for the undead. If you want to help, you could take a water gun around and revitalize the guards.
- Give me a water gun and I'll get to work.
- I'll assist as I can.
- The markers will help. Now, we can eat? Right? Right.
- After completing the Renown heart he has no further dialogue, as speaking to him will instantly open the merchant window.