From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Priory Explorer's Medal||Accessory||Masterwork||56||861|
|Priory Explorer's Medal||Accessory||Fine||56||434|
|Caer Breastplate||Heavy coat||Fine||56||518|
|Caer Garb||Light coat||Fine||56||518|
|Caer Coat||Medium coat||Fine||56||518|
|Improved Caer Breastplate||Heavy coat||Masterwork||56||1,029|
|Improved Caer Garb||Light coat||Masterwork||56||1,029|
|Improved Caer Coat||Medium coat||Masterwork||56||1,029|
|Recipe: Caer Pauldrons||Recipe sheet||Masterwork||—||154|
|Fine Caer Axe||Axe||Masterwork||58||700|
|Fine Caer Longbow||Longbow||Masterwork||58||1,050|
|Fine Caer Warhorn||Warhorn||Masterwork||58||700|
- Risen have been swarming into this area, threatening the entire region. We'd welcome any help dealing with the undead.
What are those disturbing creatures shambling around here?
- Those abominations are particularly unpleasant creatures, though any Risen is unwelcome.
- Can I ask something else?
- I'll do what I can.
Why are there bodies scattered around the swamp?
- Those are ambushes, set up to attack passersby. Burn them to make sure they stay dead!
- Can I ask you about something else?
- I'll take care of it.
What's being done to reduce the undead threat?
- hylek are concocting potions to cause the Risen to attack each other. Besides brute force to repel them, the
- Can I ask you another question?
- Sounds bad. Take care!
- Well done! Your efforts have helped drive back the abhorrent undead. You have my thanks.
- Are you selling any of that stuff?