From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Jab — Right-handed basic melee attack.
- Off-Hand Jab — Left-handed basic melee attack.
- Backhand — Melee attack that causes Knockback.
- Stolen skills
- Generic male variant
- We in Degun Shun don't like to fight, but sometimes it is necessary. If you could take a moment to spar with me, it would make me a better fighter.
- Always willing to help.
- Not right now.
- Brute variant
- Degun Shun is peaceful, but trouble finds us. Please train with me so that I may become strong.
- You bet.
- I'm not in the mood to fight.
- Female variant
- The ogres of Degun Shun try to avoid confrontation, but confrontation sometimes seems inevitable. I need to train with someone to learn how to defend myself.
- I'll give it a shot.
- Sorry, I try to avoid confrontation, too.
- When initiating combat
- Somebody wants a challenge, eh? (generic male variant)
- Get your fighting muscles ready. (brute variant)
- Attack! (female variant)
- After being defeated
- I am overwhelmed! (generic male variant)
- Thanks. I feel so alive! (brute variant)
- (grunt) I feel better, yes. Thank you. (female variant)
- Once their challenge has been accepted, generic male variants turn into Ogre Sluggers, brute variants turn into Brutes and female variants turn into Sluggers.