From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Bee Dogs are enemies found inside World 1 of Super Adventure Box. When a player reaches an area where Bee Dogs are located for the first time, the Bee Dogs will appear and head to a closed flower which will then open and the Bee Dog will then be carrying a bauble. Players can kill the Bee Dog for the bauble or they can follow the Bee Dogs who will lead them through a mini maze to the Queen Bee Dog and a hidden honeycomb.
- Rata Sum
- They do not attack players.
- After they appear initially in the zone, they do not re-spawn.
- This creature has a miniature version.
- Players may transform into a Bee Dog by running into the Bee Dog Honeycomb in the hub, located up on a cloud in the SW corner (assuming the hub entrance is to the south). Players may freely fly around the hub while transformed in this manner.
- They patrol the area outside of Super Adventure Box during Super Adventure Festival.
- Byron Miller suggested the bee dog design based on the beedogs website.
- Peter Fries wanted to name them Bumblepugs, but was overruled.