From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge.
Double-click to change your skill bar and play a flute for your friends.
— In-game description
The Flute is a bundle item that allows the player to play musical notes.
|Black Lion Statuette (currently unavailable)||—||—|
- Novelty Selection Box (discontinued)
|Search YouTube for videos related to Flute.|
- It is a musical device with 2 octaves and 8 notes per octave. It is "tuned" in E major.
- Use Break to end the current note.
|1||Do||Plays the note Do.|
|2||Re||Plays the note Re.|
|3||Me||Plays the note Me.|
|4||Fa||Plays the note Fa.|
|5||Sol||Plays the note Sol.|
|6||La||Plays the note La.|
|7||Te||Plays the note Te.|
|8||Do||Plays the note Do.|
|9||Decrease Octave||½||Decrease the bell's octave one level.|
|Increase Octave||½||Increase the bell's octave one level.|
|Stop Playing (Flute)||No skill description found.|
- Cannot move while playing.
- Originally, there was no way to end a repeating note, until the July 24, 2013 update, after which you could press the same key to stop the sound. This was replaced in a subsequent patch with the break functionality.
Gem Store history
|Gem Store History|
|Start date||End date||Discount||Notes|
|July 16, 2013||Available||-||
|March 06, 2014||March 07, 2014||20%|
|March 10, 2017||March 11, 2017||40%|
|March 21, 2018||March 22, 2018||40%|
|August 28, 2018||August 30, 2018||50%|
|March 06, 2019||March 07, 2019||50%|