From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the playable musical instrument. For the interactable object, see Lute.
Click to enlarge.
Double-click to change your skill bar, allowing you to play music for all those nearby.
Cannot be used in combat.
— In-game description
|Black Lion Statuette (unavailable)||–|
- Novelty Selection Box (discontinued)
|Search YouTube for videos related to Musical Lute.|
- It is a musical device with 3 octaves and 8 notes per octave.
|Tempo Locked||No skill description found.|
|Tempo Unlocked||No skill description found.|
|9||Decrease Octave||½||Decrease the bell's octave one level.|
|0||Increase Octave||½||Increase the bell's octave one level.|
- As of the 1st of June, 2016, update, this instrument has consistent tempo and is now no longer locked into a specific one.
- Can be played while walking.
- At the top of the falls in Auric Basin (~5500 units above Fahautl Grounds) there is a hylek NPC named Nelisqua that wants you to try playing a duet with them using their spare lute. As long as you stay in range, you can continue to play the lute as long as you desire, making the instrument free so long as you stay in the area.