From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Benthic Kelp Beds
Champion Fluffy is a monstrous, hostile, armored fish who has been tamed by the Champion Terror-Seven Krewe Leader. It can be fought after its owner is defeated, who will then send Fluffy to fight in her place.
- Mount Maelstrom
- Benthic Kelp Beds (During related events only)
- Defeat Aquabase Terror-Seven's massive pet, Fluffy (68) [Group Event]
- Protects Self
- Bite - Melee auto-attack.
- Surge - Fluffy swims around in a small loop before surging toward its target to strike them with a high-damage chomp attack, knocking back foes on collision and gaining Protection for 10 seconds.
- Fluffy briefly swims around in a circle, granting itself Resolution for 10 seconds and reflecting hostile projectiles for 5 seconds.
- Stolen skills
|Fallen Adventurer's Backpack||Container||Exotic||1|
|Large Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Vicious Claw||Crafting material||Rare||1|
- Fluffy will flee in terror when defeated, becoming friendly and resetting its health to 100% before despawning. Loot is dropped on the spot where it was defeated, and can sometimes be spawned in a not easily visible, unreachable spot (e.g.: inside terrain), and the only way to obtain it will be AoE Looting. Players with Auto Loot turned on will not be affected unless they were defeated before Fluffy was defeated.