From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Build sites (or construction sites) are created in World versus World when a player places a blueprint on the battlefield in order to build a siege weapon.
- Placement — These sites can be created almost anywhere, but choosing a good location is important since only Siege golems can be moved, and they are easily destroyed.
- Constructing — When build sites are created any player on the constructor's team can add supply to it, increasing its health. When its health reaches 100% it becomes a fully functional siege weapon. 1 supply takes approx. 2 seconds to be applied to the build site. With enough players building all at once the process will be quicker.
Related world abilities
- Build Mastery
- Spend 4..10 supply at a time when building siege
- Supply Master
- Siege Decay Timer will cause build sites to automatically be destroyed after 10 minutes if it's not built completely. This effect is put on siege weapons for 60 minutes and refreshed whenever a player interacts with it.
- Siege Deployment Blocked prevents players from creating build sites with blueprints.