From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Nature Magic (trait list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Cast "Search and Rescue!" when you begin reviving an ally.
— In-game description
|"Search and Rescue!" (PvE)||60||Command. Your pet will seek out and revive a downed ally.|
|"Search and Rescue!" (WvW, PvP)||85||Command. Your pet will seek out and revive a downed ally.|
- Resounding Timbre (Beastmastery) — Commands apply additional boons around you and gain reduced recharge.
- The command will only be used on downed allies.
- The pet will not stop reviving the downed ally if the ranger does.
- If cast while the ranger pet is downed, the pet will go to the target and revive them as soon as it is no longer downed.
- "Search and Rescue!" (trait skill) has an independent recharge from "Search and Rescue!".
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|December 03, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: