— In-game description [?]
- Gains 90% benefit from healing power over full channel.
- Heals the player even if blocked.
- Does not heal if the player misses or it is evaded.
- Once the pulses start, facing is not required.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill has been unsplit from PvP and now uses the higher healing value in all game modes.
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to go on higher (normal) recharge when interrupted while Quickening Thirst is equipped.
| June 20, 2017
- The base healing of this skill has been increased by 25.7% in PvP only.
| May 16, 2017
- Gains 20% increased healing if cast while you are bleeding.
- Deals 20% more damage to bleeding foes.
| July 26, 2016
- The channel time of this skill has been reduced from 3.75 seconds to 2.75 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- The effects of siphoning skills and traits have been increased by 20%.
| November 04, 2014
- Increased this skill's base healing by 25%, and increased the scaling with healing power by 75%.
- Fixed a bug in which this skill increased by 25% instead of 20% when traited with Bloodthirst.
| April 15, 2014
- Updated the skill fact to scale correctly with healing power.
| March 26, 2013
| October 01, 2012
- This skill now properly applies damage at its intended range of 600.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Life Siphon has been added to the game.