Gain Vitality. Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- Recharge Reduced: 20%
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait no longer slows shroud decay but instead grants bonus Vitality and reduces the recharge of shroud skills by 20%.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
- Added: Shroud skills recharge faster.
- Traits that previously referred to Death Shroud now refer to the more ubiquitous Shroud.
| December 10, 2013
- Increased the reduction of life force drain from 25% to 50%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Vital Persistence has been added to the game.