Click to enlarge.
The Vigil Headquarters is an instance in Vigil Keep. This is the command center of the Vigil. It consists of three chambers - the main chamber is accessible by all characters and connected to it are two other chambers that can only be accessed by members of the Vigil - strategic planning room and the mess hall. In the main chamber are two requisitioners that sell armor and weapons with looks unique to the Order.
- Main chamber
- General Almorra Soulkeeper
- Laranthir of the Wild
- Vigil Warmaster
- Caromi Scout
- Hylek Tlamatini
- Vigil Tactician
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Recruit
- West wing (Planning room) (only accessible for Vigil members)
- East wing (Mess hall) (only accessable for Vigil members)
- West wing
- Warmaster Efut: Your attention, please!
- Lord Rodrigo of Cormoch: Take my advice: never attack a creature before you study it.
- Warmaster Efut: My genius never fails.
- Warmaster Efut: This should be sufficient.
- Lord Rodrigo of Cormoch: It's vital we hold this position.
- Warmaster Efut: Absolutely not.
- Warmaster Efut: How interesting.