User:Konig Des Todes
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Agares Hastur V|
- Expand or tag for deletion (for super minor characters) articles in the following categories:
- Consider: Creating a "Tales characters" category or page.
Long term projects
|Citadel of Flame||1||1||0||0||0|
|Honor of the Waves||1||—||0/0/0||0||0|
|Crucible of Eternity||1||1||0||1||0|
|The Ruined City of Arah||1||1||0/1||0||0|
- Story stuff
- Category:Story characters - remove non-story instance NPCs, reformat Story involvement to most current format; expand when needed/possible
- Restructuring Season 1 articles for a cleaner, more permanent format.
- Rewrite Story Journal
- Rewrite Personal story to be like other story summary articles.
- WvW stuff
- Update Red DBL for PoF-added foes. Apparently none are listed(?)
- All Hallow's Eve
- Verify that Advisor of the Lunatic Court, The Mad Engineer, and Knocking On The Door are fully documented. Try youtube videos.
- Update Lion's Arch (Halloween) with the various changes over years (or delete), including Halloween dialogue (which needs to be consolodated still, I think).
- Concept art
- Organize Category:ArenaNet concept art for name consistency.
- Be sure to remove GDC/Trailer images if official concept art of it exists.
- If name provided by ANet exists: File:"<Name>" ## concept art.jpg - Example: File:"JIM Floater" 01 concept art.jpg
- If no name provided by ANet: File:<Description/obvious subject> ## concept art.jpg - Example: File:Asura architecture 01 concept art.jpg
- If came from video: File:<Source> <Year Released> <Description/obvious subject> ## concept art.jpg - Example: (None ATM)
- Note: only include numbers if more than one of same name exist.
- Note2: Replace "concept art" with "render" for officially given renders.
- Sort through my 2,322 screenshots from since The Lost Shores.
- Organize Category:Map images and make, where needed, new location maps for mini-dungeons/jumping puzzles/dungeons/guild treks (show just nearest waypoint, area name, and entrance of dungeon/mini-dungeon/jp - for treks, nearest waypoint, area name, trek icon location, and splice image showing).