From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Mystic Forge Recipes|
- ^ Crests are the highest-level version, but Seals and Medallions are lower-level versions of the same thing.
- ^ a b Though the "Soldier's" and "Shaman's" prefixes have no associated gemstones, the Emerald Pendant and Sapphire Pendant (respectively) offer the same stats that a hypothetical exotic crafted amulet with those prefixes would have.
- ^ a b Emeralds have Precision as their primary stat, but a piece of jewelry made with Emerald has Toughness as its primary stat, making it a Knight's item.
- ^ The Crest of the Shaman adds the suffix "of the Shaman", but adds power instead of condition damage.
- ^ Jewelry with Apothecary's stats can be crafted using Passion Flowers and gets the prefix "Passiflora".
- ^ The Crest of the Traveler adds the suffix "of the Traveler", but has attributes corresponding to the Explorer suffix.
- ^ Prefix inferred from the similar PvP Amulet; no known PvE equipment actually has the word "Celestial" in the name.