Tome of Courage (elite skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Summon an ancient tome that grants you powerful support spells.
- Protection (3s): -33% Incoming Damage
- : 3 secondsBoon Application Interval
- Duration: 20 seconds
— In-game description [?]
- Tome of Courage grants Protection, increases your health by approximately 9900, and replaces your weapon skills with the following:
|1||Heal Area||¾||Heal allies in the target area.|
|2||Purifying Ribbon||¾||3||Release a ribbon of light that bounces to nearby enemies and allies, curing conditions on each ally hit and blinding each foe hit.|
|3||Protective Spirit||¾||15||Grant protection and regeneration to allies in a cone.|
|4||Pacifism||2||20||Pacify foes, dazing them for three seconds.|
|5||Light of Deliverance||4¼||30||Fully heal up to five nearby allies.|
- The Elite Focus trait will increase the duration to 30s and gives the player stability.
- The "full" heal is capped at 50000 hp.
- Provides the Tome of Courage effect, which shows the time remaining until the book expires.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|July 23, 2013||
|September 09, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: