From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Gah, you startled me. It's not wise to sneak up on a hunter like that. I'm watching the scrimmages, scouting for talent.
To bet on?
- No. I'm taking Keg Ball out of Hoelbrak. Raven says it's time to think beyond our mountains, to join forces with other races. Just imagine Keg Ball world championships played in Lion's Arch.
- (if asura)
- (if charr)
- Citadel would laugh at your paltry game. Soldiers in the
- (if human)
- Divinity's Reach. You could take it to
- (if norn)
- Keg Brawl", friend. I suggest you clear your ears to hear Raven better. It's "
- (if sylvari)
Why do you throw kegs at each other?
- Forget I said anything.
- If you insist.
- (if Vigil)
- And for new Vigil members?
- I'll leave you alone.