Quirky Quaggan Quest is an A Crack in the Ice collection achievement.
| Quirky Quaggan Quest
|| A Crack in the Ice
|| 1 5
| Find all seven stanzas of the quaggan epic poem.
- Found the First Stanza
- Found the Second Stanza
- Found the Third Stanza
- Found the Fourth Stanza
- Found the Fifth Stanza
- Found the Sixth Stanza
- Delivered All Lost Stanzas to Neekoolaa and Obtained the Seventh Stanza
| 7 Stanzas Obtained
This achievement involves finding Dead Quaggans hidden around Bitterfrost Frontier. Once you have found all six, talk to Neekoolaa to complete the achievement.
- In eldest Tyria, where ice covered the briny blue,
- azure quaggans formed in the goo.
- And swam in the waters of a living pool.
- The fishes ate fishes — and quaggans too.
- Then quaggans learned to eat the fishes. Coo!
- Time passed and the azure quaggans grew,
- making pods for living in, out of driftwood and drool.
- One day, a day that no quaggan foreknew,
- the first quaggan crawled ashore to get a better view.
- The cold wind froze patches of the quaggan's skin. Boo!
- And turned it a mottled black and frosty hue.
- You may have heard of Khoofallaloo,
- the ancestor quaggan who first broke through the ice on the pool
- and breathed air unbreathed hitherto.
- As you already know, cold-water quaggans are no longer azure blue.
- Quaggans are proudly born in the colors of Khoofallaloo.