From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Hoo. Have you seen any quaggans carrying papyri? Quaggan has been waiting here for some time, but the other quaggans haven't come.
- (If you have not found any stanzas.)
- No, I haven't seen any that match that description.
- (If you have found some of the stanzas.)
- I found some of them, but not all. I'll be back.
- (If you have found all stanzas)
I found all your comrades.
- Oh, good. Are they coming? Quaggans are charged with getting the ancient Khoofallaloo epic poem to safety. Quaggans were sent out separately to ensure at least some of it would survive.
I have good and bad news. I brought the scrolls, but your friends are dead.
- Oh, foo! That wasn't supposed to happen. Quaggan is the lone survivor? Foo, foo, foo. Atleast you were able to retrieve the papyri. Will you give them to quaggan?
On one condition. Tell me what's on the scroll you carry.
- Quaggan will read it to you. It's the last stanza:
- 7 - As you already know, cold-water quaggans are no longer azura blue.
- - Quaggans are proudly born in the colors of Khoofallaloo.
- Thank you. I'm sorry for your loss.