From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Main hand sword
- Game link
Leap to your target and cripple them. Can be followed up with Serpent's Strike.
- Damage: 660 (1.8)?
- Damage: 275 (0.75)?
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Serpent's Preparation (5s): Serpent's Strike is available to cast.
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Hornet Sting — Stab your foe, then evade backward. Recharge Monarch's Leap if this attack hits.
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Strider's Defense — Evading an attack grants quickness. Sword skills gain reduced recharge.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 30, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: