From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Shielded - Immune to damage.
- Augmented Power - Increases the damage of the Conjured Amalgamate's next attack by 10% per stack. Decrements 1 stack after each attack.
- Conjured Barrier - Immune to damage. Reflects incoming strikes.
- Junk Absorption - Deals damage to foes in its path.
- Junk Fall - Deals damage to foes and causes targets to drop all stacks of Conjured Power.
- Pulverize - Deals incredible damage and knocks down foes in the targeted section of the platform.
- Ruptured Ground - A damaging area left behind by Junk Torrent.
- Thunderclap - Deals fatal damage to all foes.
- Tremor - Deals damage to all foes outside of the platform section who are targeted by Pulverize.
- Conjured Shield Skills
- Frigid Aura - Deals damage and applies chill and slow.
- Conjured Greatsword Skills
- Sword Spin - Deals damage to all foes around it and applies fractured. Fractured increases damage taken by 50% per stack. Hits twice per spin.
- Event Rewards
- 2 (doubled with Call of the Mists active)
- Gaeting Crystal (15)
- Conjured Amalgamate's Coffer
- Compendium of Knowledge (with Call of the Mists active)
- 1 random piece of equipment of Exotic rarity
- A chance at the following unique drops (more than one can drop at a time):
- Assaulter's Conjured Amalgamate Shield
- Defender's Conjured Amalgamate Shield
- Healer's Conjured Amalgamate Shield
- Malicious Conjured Amalgamate Shield
- Assaulter's Conjured Amalgamate Greatblade
- Defender's Conjured Amalgamate Greatblade
- Healer's Conjured Amalgamate Greatblade
- Malicious Conjured Amalgamate Greatblade
- Mini Zommoros
- Brilliant Djinn Doubloon
- Mythwright Gambit: A Thunderous Fall — Defeat the Conjured Amalgamate. (10 )
- Mythwright Gambit: Stacking Swords and Shields — Accumulate 10 stacks of the Conjured Amalgamate's special powers, and then destroy it. (5 )
- Mythwright Gambit: Some Disassembly Required — Defeat the Conjured Amalgamate on Challenge Mode. (15)