From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Animated render by HyunBo Park.
- Largos Assassin
- Waterlogged - As you become more waterlogged, you become more susceptible to the largos' water magic. If you become fully waterlogged at maximum stacks, you will be assassinated.
- Fixates onto the player with the highest toughness.
- Aquatic Aura - An aura of aquatic magic surrounds you, dealing damage.
- Aquatic Detainment - A bubble of conjured water surrounds its foe and lifts them into the air. When the bubble reaches maximum height, it bursts and drops the foe to the ground.
- Float : 4 seconds
- Small AoE circles appear under the feet of all players on the platform. They fill up in 2 seconds, then anyone standing inside one of them will be floated in a bubble for 4 seconds. While players are floating, they take damage over time and they can't use any skills instead of the mobility ones; upon the bubble's explosion, they fall on the ground taking direct damage.
- Aquatic Slash - A blade fashioned from magically conjured water that slashes foes and inflicts damage and vulnerability.
- Vulnerability (20s)
- Geyser - A geyser bursts forth from under the foe's feet, sending them flying.
- Launch: 600
- Two large timed AoE circles that last 2 seconds. They appear under the feet of two random players. When they fill up, anyone who does not evade/block/dodge will be knocked back taking damage.
- Tidal Pool -
- Every 13 seconds, one player (excluding the tank) will be selected to drop a small timed AoE circle in 5 seconds. Once dropped, the Tidal Pool grows, deals damage over time to anyone standing inside it and applies a stacking debuff called Waterlogged. Anyone with 10 stacks of this debuff will be killed instantly. Tidal Pools disappear in about 85-90 seconds.
- Vapor Rush - A magical vapor surrounds the largos as it rushes around the battlefield.
- Vaporous Strike - Strikes foes with caustic vapor, causing damage and vulnerability.
- Vulnerability (20s)
- Stolen skills
- Primary article: Twin Largos' Chest
Stats of encounter relevant enemies
|Enemy||Health||CM Health||Defiance Bar|
- Mythwright Gambit: Aquatic Assassins — Defeat the largos assassins. (5 )
- Mythwright Gambit: Don't Go in the Water — Defeat the largos assassins without touching the water's surface. (5 )
- Mythwright Gambit: Let's Not Do That Again — Defeat the largos assassins while the challenge mote is active. (5)
- Associated items