— In-game description [?]
- If enemies are still in the area of effect of the spell when it finishes channeling, they are affected with Hunter's Mark.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| April 19, 2016
- This skill now creates barriers on enemies only if they are struck by the final attack.
- Barriers created by this skill now only stop enemies who have been marked (struck) by the final attack.
- The final attack damage has been increased by 33%.
- Ring duration has been reduced from 6 seconds to 5 seconds.
- The cooldown of this skill has been reduced from 45 seconds to 40 seconds.
- Added a red ring for enemies so they can be identified as hostile.
| November 17, 2015
- Removed an erronious icon that appeared on opponents when using this ability.
- Reduced the visual noise on the effects associated with this skill.
- Fixed an issue that caused the damage to not be applied in certain skill queueing scenarios.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Hunter's Ward has been added to the game.
- Sped up and reduced the size of the impact FX.