Glyph of Unity (Celestial Avatar)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Glyph of Unity
- Ranger (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Glyph of Unity
- Game link
Glyph. Tether yourself to nearby allies. Whenever you're healed, heal the tethered allies as well.
- Healing: 322 (0.05)?
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 8 seconds
- Interval: ½ seconds
- Radius: 360
- Maximum Leash Range: 600
— In-game description
- Live Vicariously — When you heal an ally, you are also healed.
- Verdant Etching — Glyphs grant protection to nearby allies.
- Natural Mender — Increase healing to other allies. Gain astral force each interval while not in celestial avatar form.
- Lingering Light — While in celestial avatar form, your healing of others is significantly increased. A lesser bonus to outgoing healing lingers for a duration after exiting celestial avatar.
- The Celestial Avatar version has a 0.5-second internal cooldown on healing tethered allies.
- Applies the Glyph of Unity effect to the casting Druid.