From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Pick Axe||Mining pick||Basic||32||112|
|Ancient Vanguard Captain's Crest||Amulet||Fine||32||448|
|Ancient Vanguard Captain's Crest||Amulet||Masterwork||32||896|
- I can't believe how much has changed since the ceasefire started. Mind you, I prefer peace, but we're so used to being at war. I think we're having a hard time making the transition.
How can I help?
- The war used to put the steam into some of the workers here. Without it, they're just not motivated. On top of that, the peace and quiet has allowed pests to make this place their new home.
How can I motivate the workers?
- If you find any slacking off, remind them there's still a job to do. They usually snap to it as soon as they realize someone is watching.
- I have another question.
- I'll get them back to work.
How can I help with the pests?
- skritt and burrowing wurms these days. We lose a couple hours shift dealing with them, but they're nothing compared to the cliff bats. The miners have been running into more and more
Tell me about the bats.
- They don't usually attack on their own, but most of the miners won't go near them. If you could evict them, I'd be grateful.
- Sure, but I have another question.
- Oh, I'll get rid of some bats alright.
I'm curious. Has your business changed since the war ended?
- Divinity's Reach. It's a nice change. Before the asura gate was installed we relied on this excavation to keep our walls and weapons in good repair. Now we even have excess to send back to
- Interesting. How can I help with your troubles? (Same as "The war used to put the steam..." above)
- Not a bad deal, all told.
- I think I know all I need to know.
- I had a good view of your handiwork from up here. You gave me a few ideas about how I can keep this place safe and sound. Thanks for your help.
- What do you have to offer?
- Glad to lend a hand.