Chief Otyugh is known to be around 300 years old, meaning that he was born around 1000 AE. He has tamed a menagerie of exotic creatures ignored by most ogres in order to protect them from mistreatment by others, and has trained them to obey him in combat. Among the pets he has tamed are elusive black moas, minotaurs, which are known to be nigh-impossible to tame, Melandru's stalkers, and warthogs. At some point, he became the leader of his kraal, and chose to settle at Wildlin Narrows. He was slain after a fierce battle with adventurers in his kraal in 1325 AE, resulting in some of his pets being freed.
- Defeat Chief Otyugh (34) [Group Event]
- Buffs Allies
- Knocks Down
- Resurrects Pets
- Inflicts Vulnerability
- He will spawn various pets to assist himself in combat at certain amounts of health:
- Smash - Vulnerability
- Kick - Knockdown
- Summon Ogre Banner - Might 5s, Fury 5s, Swiftness 5s
- Determined Arcane Shield -
- Stolen skills
|Love of Animals
(only drops if the The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow collection is active)
- The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow: Love of Animals — Dropped by Otyugh in Fields of Ruin.
- The Predator III: The Hunter: Assassinate Chief Otyugh — Kill Chief Otyugh in Fields of Ruin.
- Quip III: Chaos Gun: Prank Otyugh — Throw a trickster's pie at Otyugh in Fields of Ruin.
- An otyugh is a fictional monster originating from Dungeons and Dragons.
- A Guild Wars skill contains this champion's name. In the two first years of the game's release, Otyugh's Cry used to charm neutral animals into helping the player.