Green World Border (Red Desert Borderlands)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Green World Border
|Location within Red Desert Borderlands|
- Red Desert Borderlands
- Connects to
- Eternal Battlegrounds
Click to enlarge.
Green World Border is the main spawning point of the Green team in the Red Desert Borderlands. It cannot be overrun by the opposing teams due to the number of powerful NPCs, giving the green team a final place to fall back if they lose everything else. It also provides many different services to green team players including WvW tutorials, trait retraining, repairs, weapons, and armor.
Locations and objectives
- Border Waypoint —
- Arcane Eye Agent
- Armor Trader
- Black Lion Trader
- Elvie the Warclaw Tender
- Guild Master
- Heroics Notary
- Karma Trader
- Laurel Merchant
- Legendary Commander War Razor
- Siege Master
- Skirmish Supervisor
- Skritt Trader
- Traps and Tricks
- Weapon Master
- World Ability Master
- Near the Asura gates
- Recruit (male sylvari): Who built this place? All these keeps and towers...
- Recruit (female asura): I'm not sure anyone knows.
- Recruit (male sylvari): All this was just...here?
- Recruit (female asura): Apparently, yes.
- Recruit (male sylvari): Let's just report in and see where they assign us.
- Near the tents
- Soldier (male human): What I wouldn't give for some Abbey Ale.
- Soldier (female human): Or a mug of Claypool Stout.
- Soldier (male human): Oh! Or that whiskey that comes through Black Haven...
- Soldier (female human): I'd even go for some carny moonshine.
- Soldier (male human): (sigh)
- NPCs treated as if the player is on the green team. If player isn't on the green team, then all NPCs listed above are enemies.