From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Second appearance in Tier 4 fractals.
- Massive Attacks
- Invulnerable to hard crowd control abilities (stuns, dazes, knock-backs, etc.).
- Skills [verification requested]
- Shoot - Bloomhunger shoots a blob of poison to a player, creating a poison field at the area of impact.
- Poison Rain - Bloomhunger shakes his branches and brings down multiples aoes which poison, and below 75% health chill as well.
- Entangle - Bloomhunger smashes the ground sending out 4 shockwaves. Players caught by this shockwave get entangled by Binding roots.
- Stolen skills
|Heirloom Seed Pod||Container||Exotic||1|
|Evergreen Lodestone||Crafting material||Exotic||1|
|Barbed Thorn||Crafting material||Fine||1|
- Before the Swampland Fractal was redone, it was encountered at fractal levels at scales 2, 32 and 56.
- Bloomhunger has a 100 range diameter hitbox, which is considered medium.