Birthday Blaster is a gizmo that allows you to shoot cakes on the ground and at players.“
— In-game description
Both skills fire cakes at the target location and create cake objects that grant Cake Shot nourishment (which provides +40 to all attributes, plus Magic Find and Experience buffs), three seconds of swiftness, and Sugar Rush when picked up. This nourishment effect is overridden by any other food consumable and players will not receive any effect if they are already under the effects of another food. The Sugar Rush lasts 30 seconds and prevents the player from picking up other birthday cakes on the ground.
|1||Cake Shot||¾||0||Fire a cake to boost allies.|
|2||Cake Shot||¾||20||Fire three cakes to boost allies.|
- Uses Quip's sound effects when fired.
- Has the same model as Scarlet's Kiss with additional effects.
- The cake fired from this item has the same model as a Giant Cake feast.
- Can target foes and interact with combo fields.
- Can be equipped and used while using certain tonics.
- Like other Nourishment effects, a Metabolic Primer will increase the cake's buff duration to up to 12 hours.
- Cannot be used underwater.
- The Birthday Vendor in Lion's Arch offers a replacement if the character is over two years old, if the character has no Birthday Blaster or Second Birthday Gift in their inventory or bank.