Feasts are crafted by chefs using recipes learned from recipe sheets that are created in the Mystic Forge. Creation of the sheet requires the relevant base food item mixed with Bottles of Elonian Wine, Crystals, and Mystic Coins, the quantities of which depend on the item's required rating:
Ascended feasts are account bound and produced from discoverable recipes by rank 500 chefs who have completed the Gourmet Training collection. Ascended feasts last 5 minutes, and provide nourishment effects that last 1 hour to all who use it. Each feast has three unique bonuses, in addition to the following:
- +10% Karma
- +5% All Experience Gained
- +20% Magic Find
- +20% Gold Find
- +10% WXP Gained
Benefits and naming convention
The nourishment delivered by the feast item is identical to that of the base item, except that it lasts for 60 minutes instead of 30. The name is based on the type of food:
- Solid meals become Feast of ____
- Stews and soups become Pot of ____
- Cakes become Giant ____ Cake and other desserts Tray of _____
- 10 Meatball Dinners (originally offering 30-minute nourishment of +30 Toughness and +10% Experience from kills) are used to create Feast of Meatball Dinners (granting the same bonus for one hour).
- Crafting requires character level 80.
- While any level of character may benefit from a feast, a character who is not high enough level to use the corresponding food will have the effects severely reduced [verification requested]