Baroness Jasmina is a noble of Divinity's Reach and an acquaintance of the Hero of Shaemoor of the nobility background. Lord Faren attempts to court her several times but with varying levels of success. She later appears in the Heart of Maguuma, having joined Lord Faren's escapade in following the Pact to watch the battle with Mordremoth.
- Chapter 1: Krytan Politcs
- Chapter 2: Shadows of the Past
- Extricate stranded nobles from vine chambers, and escort them to safety (80)
- Aid the servants as they construct a camp (80)
- Escort rescued nobles to the Pact crash site (80)
- Defend the Pact encampment against hylek attacks (80)
- Defeat the wyvern so the Pact helicopter can land (80)
- In Verdant Brink during Securing Verdant Brink
- Fools! We were fools to fly so close to the Pact fleet.
- After the Pact defeated Zhaitan, they were celebrated as heroes. We nobles wanted to cheer on the troops, so Faren arranged for our airship to rendezvous with the fleet. It seemed like a good idea.
It was reckless and dangerous. What happened?
- We were there when the Pact fleet was overwhelmed. Mordremoth's minions were everywhere! Our airship was crashed with the rest...and here we are.
This is Lord Faren's fault. Where is he now?
- I don't know. We were separated during the crash. Some of us nobles found our way here, but many are still missing in the jungle. I hope they're alive!
- Stay here. Tend to the wounded. I'll find the missing passengers.
- Wow. Good luck, I guess.
- Can't argue with that.
- In Verdant Brink during Night and the Enemy
- I was hoping we'd get out of here before nightfall. I don't like our chances against so many Mordrem.
- Do you know much about warfare, Baroness?
Many of the nobles have swords. Can't they fight?
- Fight? Those are decorative swords. I'd as soon ask a rooster to fly across the Sea of Sorrows.
- Fair point. May I ask another question?
- Be strong, Baroness. Good-bye.
- In Verdant Brink
- This will teach me to listen to Faren. I hope we make it out of here so I can apply that lesson.
- The jungle life does not suit me at all.