— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- This trait now grants a baseline 5% damage to crippled enemies and an additional 5% damage if the thief is wielding a pistol.
- The chance to cripple a foe upon landing a critical hit with a pistol is now 100%, and the tooltip regarding this trait's chance to critically hit has been removed.
| September 29, 2015
- Removed the hidden range increase that this trait unlocked.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added. Critical hits with harpoon guns have a chance to cripple foes.
- Added: Pistol and harpoon-gun attacks deal 10% increased damage to crippled foes.
- Reduced cooldown to 8 seconds.
| February 26, 2013
- This trait now applies a full 3-second cripple.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Ankle Shots has been added to the game.