From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Agent Cotts is a Renown Heart NPC in Moriarity's Hold. Help him, and he will begin offering items as a karma merchant.
|Lucky Pirate Rum Cork||Accessory||Fine||48||378|
|Lucky Pirate Rum Cork||Accessory||Masterwork||48||756|
|Pirate Hard Tack||Food||Fine||41||147|
|Pirate's Peg Leg||Consumable||Basic||—||28|
- Urrr...leave me be.
- Order of Whispers?
Aren't you Agent Cotts, of the
- Shhh! Are you trying to get me killed? These lot aren't supposed to know that the Order has been pulling their strings.
- Sorry. What's happened here? (Same as "What's wrong with you?" )
- I'll just back away quietly, then.
What's wrong with you?
- privateers in fighting condition. A task that's completely impossible, by the way. I'm hurting from trying to keep these
Keep them in fighting condition for what?
- Taidha Covington's pirate armada once we take her out. This lot needs to be ready to take control of
You're planning to replace Covington with the privateer leader?
- Captain Penzan is the only one of Taidha's captains that we could buy off. With our funding, he won't need to plunder.
This sounds important. What can I do to help?
If you can find a way to get them on their feet, be my guest. They're all knocked out cold or passed out.
- What about you? You don't look so good yourself. (Same as "Were you injured?" )
- I'll see what I can do.
- Your plan sounds pretty good. What's complicating things?
- Good luck.
- If you can find a way to get them on their feet, be my guest. They're all knocked out cold or passed out.
- Why do you think they won't be ready? (Same as "What's making your task so hard?" )
- Good luck. You're going to need it.
What's making your task so hard?
- All the rum around here turns the privateers into raging lunatics! And Penzan? He's completely oblivious!
- What can I do to whip them back into shape? (Same as "This sounds important." )
- So why all the trouble? (Same as "Keep them in fighting condition for what?" )
- Maybe someone just needs to take the rum out of the equation.
Were you injured?
- I've just had a little too much rum and-excuse me, I need to be sick.
- I'll leave you be, then.
- No problem.
- I just wanted to say...thanks. I don't have much to offer in the way of rewards. Just some things I'd rather not see anymore.
- What kinds of things?
You're welcome, but by the looks of things I didn't make much of a difference.
- Well, you've given me hope. And hey, at least they haven't all killed each other yet.
- At least there's that.
- Don't mention it. To anyone.
- He is in the downed state at all times, presumably very drunk or very hungover and is being tended to by Sam Simmons.